Use this document if you can't connect to one of Baco Group's Remote Desktop Servers
Symptoms : You try to connect to one of the Remote Desktop Servers and you are unable to do so.
- Validate that your username and password are ok. If you still cannot login, please proceed to step 2
- Validate and allow your IP Address to allow you to connect to the Remote Servers. You will need to navigate here : https://access.bacogroup.com
- If this works, you should see something similar like below
- Try logging into the Remote Desktop Server again
- If you are still unable to login, please open a ticket using the "New Support Ticket" button on the top of this page.
- Be sure to include your user name, and your IP Address IPv4. You can get the IPv4 Information from here: http://whatismyip.host/